Saturday, December 19, 2015

September 2015 - 102 through 123

September was a busy month. On the 4th I finished up a couple of big projects. This first is Debbie's Christmas shawl holding two lace weight yarns doubled and the second is my pink and green quilt for my new room.

September 5 was a beading day. I made 3 sets of stitch markers, 5 wreath ornaments, and 3 scissor fobs.

September 6 in pulled out the beads again and made a star ornament. On September 12, while we were visiting in FL, I made 5 more.

On September 13, I finished Carrie's September socks.


On September 24 I finished a sock yarn tube scarf with a ruffle on the ends. It turned out pretty cute!

Finally, on September 27 I finished 'The Age of Brass and Steam Kerchief' for one of my Christmas swaps. It is using a lace weight cotton held doubled.



No comments:

Post a Comment